vendredi 2 janvier 2015

NYE

2015.

  With the start of 2015, everybody reflects on their past year. What 2014 thaught me?
2014 taught me that if I want something and I work really hard for it, sometimes it works out.
I'm proud of myself for all the things I've accomplished this year, and it feels awesome to say it.
I'm a much better, strong and happy person than I was in 2013. I've done things I've never thought would be possible.
Life sucks. it's a fact, but you have to make the most of it and be happy with what you've got, otherwise it's always sad and lame. I know this sentence sounds really cliché and you could find the same thing on a tumblr post, but, it is the truth. Try to make the most of everything.

I also realise this year that if you are positive, positive things come back to you. I'm going to keep doing that for 2015.

Try to be happy and especially have fun while doing it !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire