samedi 21 septembre 2013

School, Lipstick and Skirt

Hello everyone,
School is back which means homework .... It's only been two weeks and I already am so tired.
Here, the weather is still warm, I have the feeling that I wear the same clothes all the time. A few days ago I was checking into my winter clothes and I have realising I have more winter clothes than summer clothes, so yayyyyy
Sunday I ordered a skirt on asos and it only arrived saturday ... I also bought a new lipstick it's the Kate Moss Rimmel 107 :)
I took some pictures to show you how I style the skirt and how the lipstick look on me !



I really love the color of this lipstick I think this is really wearable ! I also like the feel on the lips, it's very comfortable, you don't feel it. What do you think ? Would you pull this off in school ? :-)
I love this skirt. I am always afraid when I order online, I always wonder if it'll be too small or too long ( I'm small 5ft3 :-) ) if it would suit my body or not. Anyway, this skirt suit me and I love it. The colour is gorgeous and I really think I will wear this outifit on monday ! :-)

Bye ! :-) 

2 commentaires:

  1. LOVE the skirt, it suits you very well, the length, the colour, the shape... (and the lipstick, even though I'd like to see your whole face with it ;) ) ! Did you wear it on monday ?
    Have a lovely week sweetie !
    <3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you lovely ! I'm a little shy, but in my new post you can see my whole face ;). Sadly, I didn't wear this skirt on monday or even in the last week, I don't know why ... I hope I will wear it :)
      Have a lovely week too !
      <3 <3 :-)

      Supprimer