samedi 3 août 2013

ASOS

Hello everyone !

Thursday I bought four clothes on ASOS because it was the sale !
I thought it'd be fun if you could see them.



I Absolutely love the dress, but the length is a little bit too long. Also I think it's kind of different if the length is long, it changes for what i'm used to :)





The legging is perfect, the length, the shape, the fabric ! In the first place I spotted it on TopShop but it was too expensive for me and then on asos it was cheaper.



The shirt has something different, it's out of my comfort zone. I think this is why I love it so much. It think with the legging it'll be perfect !!
If you want to buy them.

- The Dress in size 32 or 4(UK) : http://www.asos.fr/ASOS-Robe-trapèze-à-manches-courtes-et-imprimé-fleurs-Noir-et-blanc/10rtns/?iid=3114623&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1Td2luZy1EcmVzcy1Jbi1Nb25vY2hyb21lLUZsb3dlci1QcmludC1XaXRoLVNob3J0LVNsZWV2ZXMvUHJvZC8.

The Legging in size XS : http://www.asos.fr/American-Apparel-Leggings-ultra-brillants/xeb1a/?iid=1905810&mporgp=L0FtZXJpY2FuLUFwcGFyZWwvQW1lcmljYW4tQXBwYXJlbC1IaWdoLVNoaW5lLUxlZ2dpbmcvUHJvZC8.

The shirt in a size 34 (EU) or 6 (UK) : http://www.asos.fr/ASOS-Chemisier-à-pois/10ceqx/?iid=2914285&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1TaGlydC1Jbi1TcG90LVByaW50L1Byb2Qv

so that's it !!!

have a nice weekend ! and see you next week ! 😄😘

2 commentaires:

  1. Loooove the dress :) and the leggings !
    Can't wait for next week <3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Awwww thank you so much !!!! :) See you next week <3

      Supprimer